FORA COMFORT plus G30a
- Easy-Slide strip ejector avoids blood contact.
- Pre-meal & Post-meal recording for better monitoring of blood glucose.
- 4 daily alarm settings help users remember to test on time.
- Supported by FORA TeleHealth System: FORA Telehealth System assists you to transfer, organize and analyze data efficiently and wisely.
Blood Glucose Measurement
- Tiny blood sample - 0.5μl
- Quick result - 5 seconds
- Alternative Site Testing
- 450 memory sets with date & time and 7, 14, 21, 28, 60, 90 days average available
|Basic Features||Sample Size (μL)||0.5|
|Test Time (seconds)||5|
|BG Measuring Range||20~600mg/dL (1.1~33.3mmol/L)|
|Strip Feed Light||-|
|Daily Alarm||4 Sets|
|Ketone Warning||Yes ≧240mg/dL|
|AC/PC in Memory||Yes|
|Day Average||7/14/21/28/60/90 days|
|PC-Link||Cable||Yes, RS232- 4 poles|
|Power Saving||180 seconds|
|Weight (g)- Batteries Excluded||41|
How To Use (Blood Glucose)
|1. Insert a test strip to turn on the meter. The sequence of LCD displays is: “CHK” and “” → flashing “” with date and time.||2. Hold the pre-set lancing device firmly against the puncture site. Press the release button to obtain a drop of blood.|
|3. While " " is flashing on the display, touch the absorbent hole on the tip of the test strip to the drop of blood until the confirmation window is completely filled.||4. After the meter counts to 0, your test result will appear along with the date and time and will be automatically stored in memory.|
|5. Eject the used test strip. Dispose of the used strip and lancet safely.|
Support & manuals
Find information, manuals. Contact our customer support if you would like our friendly agents to help you resolve an issue.