AVG Technology (Automated Averaging of 3 Measurements) conducts THREE measurements within TWO minutes to provide the most accurate and reliable final average test result.
IRB (Irregular Rapid Beat) Technology: a technology with high precision to detect pulse irregularities during the measurement. It alerts the user of any unusual spikes, patterns and trends for further check-ups with a doctor, but it is not a substitute for a cardiac examination.
- No Coding Required: reduces errors and enhances the accuracy while performing the blood glucose test
- Safe Strip Ejection: protects you from infection, which also eliminates any hand contact with the test strip
- Pre & Post-meal Recordings: distinguishes the blood glucose test data from pre and post meal in order to improve the control over your blood glucose level
- Clear & Wide Screen View: provides comfort for people of all ages and eyesight quality when reading the results
- Accuracy by International Protocol: clinical accuracy of the device is further guaranteed by the ESH validation
- PC Link (via USB/ Wireless) for Data Management: analyses your test results in a more detailed way by wired and wireless transmission of data anytime from your FORA D40 monitor to the FORA HealthCare Management System software on your PC
- Designed by ForaCare Switzerland
- Memory of up to 864 tests with dates & times
- 7,14, 21, 28, 60, 90-day averages
- Tiny Blood Sample: 0.5 uL
- Quick Result within 5 seconds
- Less Pain by AST (Alternative Site Testing)
- Support FORA TeleHealth System
How To Use (Blood Glucose)
|1. Insert a test strip to turn on the meter. The sequence of LCD displays is: “CHK” and “” → flashing “” with date and time.||2. Hold the pre-set lancing device firmly against the puncture site. Press the release button to obtain a drop of blood.|
|3. While " " is flashing on the display, touch the absorbent hole on the tip of the test strip to the drop of blood until the confirmation window is completely filled.||4. After the meter counts to 0, your test result will appear along with the date and time and will be automatically stored in memory.|
How To Use (Blood Pressure)
|1. Sit down for at least 10 minutes before measuring.||2. Place your elbow on a flat surface and relax your hand with the palm facing up. The red line on the edge of the cuff should be approximately 0.8 to 1.2 inch (2 to 3 cm) above your elbow.|
|3.Apply the appropriate pressure cuff and make sure that the cuff is at the same height as your heart.||4.Arrange the tubing over the main arteries on the inside of your arm. Press to start.|
|5. Measurement is in progress: Start inflation → SStop inflation when the cuff pressure is enough → Cuff pressure deflates steadily.||6. The monitor will display the systolic pressure, diastolic pressure, and heart rate alongside the date and time. Press to switch off.|
Support & manuals
Find information, manuals. Contact our customer support if you would like our friendly agents to help you resolve an issue.