COMFORT basic G20a
- One-button operation design– well designed and easy to use.
- No Coding – No test strip coding or calibrating needed.
- Easy-slide strip ejector avoids blood contact.
- Pre-meal & Post-meal recording for better monitoring of blood glucose.
- 4 daily alarm settings help users remember to test on time.
- User Friendly – Extra large display with a convex lens and a display window of the date and time.
- Pocket Size for easy carrying.
Blood Glucose Measurement
- Tiny blood sample - 0.7μl
- Quick results - 7 seconds
- Alternative Site Testing - Alternative site testing (AST) means that other parts of the body other than the fingertips can be used to check blood glucose levels. This system allows the measurements to be taken from the palm, forearm or upper arm and the results are the same compared to finger stick glucose monitoring.
- 450 memory sets with date & time and 7, 14, 21, 28, 60, 90-day averages available.
|Basic Features||Sample Size (μL)||0.7μL|
|Test Time (seconds)||7|
|BG Measuring Range||20~600mg/dL (1.1~33.3mmol/L)|
|Strip Feed Light||-|
|Daily Alarm||4 Sets|
|Ketone Warning||Yes ≧240mg/dL|
|AC/PC in Memory||Yes|
|Day Average||7/14/21/28/60/90 days|
|PC-Link||Cable||Yes, USB ( for G31a only)|
|Wireless||Yes ( for G31b only)|
|Specification||Power Source||AAA x 2|
|Power Saving||180 seconds|
|Dimension (mm)||95 x 60 x 22|
|Weight (g)- Batteries Excluded||76|
How To Use (Blood Glucose)
|1. Insert a test strip to turn on the meter. The sequence of LCD displays is: “CHK” and “” → flashing “” with date and time.||2. Hold the pre-set lancing device firmly against the puncture site. Press the release button to obtain a drop of blood.|
|3. While " " is flashing on the display, touch the absorbent hole on the tip of the test strip to the drop of blood until the confirmation window is completely filled.||4. After the meter counts to 0, your test result will appear along with the date and time and will be automatically stored in memory.|
|5. Eject the used test strip. Dispose of the used strip and lancet safely.|